- I use privacy-focused website analytics Fathom Analytics.
- Fathom Analytics helps me understand which websites are referrers to my website and which posts
are popular. I use this information to decide what posts to write next and how to improve this
- You can opt-out from Fathom Analytics by turning
Do not track in your browser on.
- I use EmailOctopus to manage newsletter subscriptions.
- If you sign up for my newsletter, your email address and optionally your first name will be
stored on EmailOctopus servers.
- Subscribing to my newsletter requires double opt-in. Subscription is complete only when you click
the email confirmation link in the subscription confirmation email.
- You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each newsletter issue.
Alternatively, you can use this unsubscribe form.
- When you unsubscribe from my newsletter, your email address will continue to be stored on
EmailOctopus servers to prevent future subscriptions. This is to protect you from malicious third
parties signing you up.
- If you would like to resubscribe, go to the subscribe form and try to
subscribe. You will see an error message with an email address. Contact me via this email using
your subscription email.